Wednesday, July 16, 2008

get to know the captain a little:

I Am: a real american, fight for what's right blah, blah, blah-blah!
I Want: to rock!
I Have: A SNAKE!
I Wish: i was a neutron bomb, for once i would go off...
I Hate: everything about you!
I Fear: fear itself!
I Hear: oprah may buy the steelers. yep. heard it on TheBurghBlog!
I Search: the internet for por... new friends everyday!
I Wonder: wonder, wonder, wonder who! who wrote the book of love...
I Regret: running into an electrical transformer while sled riding drunk at 2 in the morning... just sayin'
I Love: what you do for me, toyota!
I Ache: just THINKING about my bad hamstrings and bum shoulder!
I Always: color inside the lines!
I Usually: take a shower... usually...
I Am Not: a complicated person at all!
I Dance: in a big group of my friends evertime i hear lady in red at a wedding.
I Sing: songs in my head while playing ice hockey. seriously! it helps me not to overthink things (which is never really a problem in life, by the way)!
I Never: take things too serious!!!
I Rarely: get my hockey skates sharpened!
I Cry: for you, agrentina!
I Am Not Always: on time paying bills!
I Lose: an average of twice a week on the powerball!
I'm Confused: often!
I Need: to clean my house, bike, and car!
I Should: get back to work... i "should" anyway *wink, wink*

No comments: